Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Your Guardian Angel

entah kenapa lagu ini berasa dalem banget artinya buat gw . sejak pertama kali gw ngedenger lagu Your Guardian Angel , gw langsung jadi suka padahal lagu ini bukan aliran musik yang gua suka . yakni Slowrock 80's .. tapi begtu gw denger lagu ini , well .. this song is my first underground music that i like .. nih gw kasih liriknya :
Your Guardian Angel
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
when i see your smile
tears rundown my face
i can't replace
and now that i'm stronger i've figured out
how this world turns cold and breaks through my soul
and i know i'll find deep inside me i can be the one
(CHORUS)
i will never let you fall
i'll stand up with you forever
i'll be there for you through it all
even if saving you sends me to heaven
it's ok , it's ok , it's ok
seasons are changing
and waves are crashing
and stars are falling all for us
days grow longer and nights grow shorter
i can show you i'll be the one
( back to CHORUS )
cause you're my , you're my , my
my true love
my whole heart
please don't throw that away
cause i'm here for you
please don't walk away
please tell me you'll stay , stay
use me as you will
pull my strings just for a thrill
and i know i'll be ok
though my skies are turning gray
( back to CHORUS ) 2x
nih kalo mau buka langsung lirik nya di Internet
to all broken hearted never lost hope one day you meet a person truly love you till death do us part...she become your hero whatever happens..i love this song..i always listen this make me sad when i'm lonely to make me remember my past that i loved the person that she never cares what my feelings for her

No comments: